Within the scope of the Personal Data Protection Law No. 6698, which was published on the official gazette and enforced on 07 April 2016; our company -as the data controller- may record, process, store, classify, update and disclose to third parties according to legislation the personal data of you -our esteemed customers- in accordance with your explicit consent and approval as long as you remain as a member or visitor. By completing any data entry through the forms such as contact, feedback, subscription etc. on our website, you acknowledge that you give your explicit consent under the personal data protection law 6698.
Further to your explicit consent, the following data may be collected under the scope of your personal data;
1. Your name, surname, gender, date of birth, e-mail address, telephone and other contact details.
2. Information you communicate about your requests and complaints related with our products and services.
3. Your preferences or past experience about our products or services.
Your personal data may be used for the following purposes with your explicit consent or where they are allowed with any related legal regulations;
1. Offering special offers and services.
2. Creating database for reporting, listing and conducting analysis. Generating statistical data and sharing these data with the related specialized third parties where required as long as conditions of confidentiality are satisfied.
3. Communicating with you via the communication channels that you shared with us, through the service providers from whom services are received directly or for this purpose.
4. Introducing our services or the related products to you, continuing commercial communication with you for new products, exclusive offers and promotion.
5. Research and develop our products, services and related personal choice means.